Backup bookmarks ie
Making a backup of the web browser 9 bookmarks or "Favorites" (sic) is vital, specially in case you need certainly to utilize the N:Drive fix energy [improve IT providers IE hyperlinks]. Happily, carrying this out is relatively fast and painless.
With Internet Explorer 9 open
- Click on the star symbol to gain access to the preferences menu, the click on the down arrow beside the enhance Favorites switch to grow the preferences menu. Simply click Import and Export.
- In the Import/Export options dialog package, click Export to a file, and click Next
- Select the preferences check box, then click Next
- Find the folder from where you would like to save your self the bookmarks (or simply just select Favorites to export them all) and then click Next
- Select the folder into which you would like to save your valuable preferences. Automagically, Internet Explorer exports to a file called bookmark.htm in your papers folder - mouse click close to take the standard
- click Export
- Click Finish
Rebuilding your bookmarks with this back-up file is a tremendously similar treatment; the sole significant huge difference becoming that in step 2. above you really need to choose Import from a file.
Help us to boost this answer
(login needed, link opens up in brand new screen)
Your views tend to be welcome and will assist other visitors with this web page.