It is possible to transfer your Google Voice account and number to utilize with another Google Account. For example, you can easily transfer the quantity if you get a unique Gmail target.
Note: Google Voice is only for sale in the U.S.
What you should know first
- This method will only transfer your Bing Voice quantity towards new account, but will not move over some other account data, such as settings, voicemail, call record, texts, and forwarding phones.
Everything can't transfer
- Your account information, which include your configurations, voicemail, call record, text messages, and forwarding mobile phones. If you want to export all of your account data, you should use Bing Takeout.
- An extra Bing Voice number into a Bing Account that currently features a Google Voice number.
- Your Google Voice quantity this is certainly increasingly being ported into Google Fi.
If you should be utilizing a work, college, or other account that will not end up in @gmail.com: Your domain's administrator may not help Bing Voice, and that means you defintely won't be in a position to access your Google Voice quantity in the event that you transfer it. If you have currently tried to move and can't access your number, produce a post on the assistance forum utilizing the Google Account that initially had your Google Voice number. Within post, feature just the final 4 digits of Google Voice number.
Move your Google Voice account
- Start Settings Options.
- Click the "Phones" tab.
- Next to your Google Voice quantity, mouse click Transfer.
- Choose the Google account that you'd like transfer the quantity.
- Simply Click Proceed. This can begin the transfer procedure.
- Verify a current U.S. telephone number. Have this forwarding phone offered in order to react to a verification call.
Megan is a Bing Voice expert and also the composer of this help page. Help the lady enhance this article by making feedback below.