Sync with Chrome
- Only check in to Chrome from trusted products.
- Never check in to Chrome on a public or shared product.
Select what to sync & how exactly to protect it
Automagically, when you check in to Chrome, all Chrome information is going to be synced towards Bing Account. This includes bookmarks, record, passwords, along with other information.
If you do not wish sync every little thing, you could select what kinds of Chrome data to sync.
- Start the Bing Chrome app .
- Touch Even More Configurations.
- Tap your account title.
- Touch Sync.
- Select the information you wish to sync:
- To sync all information, switch Sync every little thing ON.
- To choose exactly what gets synced, switch Sync every thing OFF, after that choose ON or OFF for every type of information.
- To choose how to protect your data, tap Encryption:
- Encrypt synced passwords along with your Google credentials means that any synced passwords are kept safe by Google along with your Google sign-in information.
- Encrypt all synced information with your sync passphrase ensures that any synced passwords plus your other Chrome information tend to be kept secure by a passphrase. No-one can read your encrypted information unless they know the passphrase.
- Tap Done.
Customize your Google knowledge about browser record
This task may be used to customize your knowledge on other Google services and products, like Research or adverts. As an example, you may possibly see a news story advised in your feed based on your Chrome history.
If you don't need personalize your Google items, you are able to nevertheless utilize Bing's cloud to keep and sync your Chrome information without letting Google read any of your information. To include another level of encryption, set-up a sync passphrase.