- CrashPlan for Home
- CrashPlan PRO
- CrashPlan PROe
This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions for rebuilding your Mozilla Firefox bookmarks and settings.
Your Firefox profile should be a part of your back-up file choice in order to restore your bookmarks and options.
Information about items off their producers is supposed as a resource to obtain the most out of Code42 items. However, our Buyer Champions cannot supply direct assistance for these items. For help with products perhaps not produced by Code42, contact the product's maker.
- Start the CrashPlan app and check-out repair.
- If you can find multiple computer systems on the account, select the computer system you wish to restore.
- Choose and select your Firefox profile .default folder from the file tree. The folder is located in your AppData (house windows) or Application Support (Mac) folder and labeled with a distinctive combination of eight letters and figures, as an example:
- Windows: /Users//AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/nkta7i8r.default
- Mac: /Users//Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/.default
- (Mac only) from restore options, mouse click original permissions to alter the selection to current permissions.
- From restore choices, click Desktop, after that initial location to alter the location of where in actuality the data are restored. The area should always be set to a folder.
- Replace the folder by clicking on the standard (Desktop).
- Through the Select a Directory dialog, select the Firefox Profile folder for the operating-system and then click Ok:
- House windows: /Users//AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/
- Mac: /Users//Library/Application/ Support/Firefox/Profiles/