December 19, 2015
Google Chrome bookmarklet
With a tiny bit of work, it can save you straight to pouch utilizing a bookmarklet in Chrome for iOS. Listed here is how:
Setting up the Bookmarklet
- Open pouch, tap the pouch menu, and faucet Assistance.
- Tap How-to Save Your Self.
- Discover the "From Cellphone Safari" area, and touch Install. (Note: Tapping Install starts Safari and copies a code snippet to your clipboard. This is found in action 8.)
- Overlook the Safari bookmarklet install process. Instead, available Chrome, and check-out any site (such as for example
- Tap the Menu option at the very top, and touch the star switch to produce a bookmark.
- Replace the name of bookmark to "conserve to pouch".
- Be sure that "Cellphone bookmarks" could be the destination folder.
- Delete the Address, faucet into the empty area, and touch the Paste popup so the rule that was copied in 3 is placed.
- Touch Protect.
Making use of the Bookmarklet
- Head to a typical page you'd choose to save to pouch
- Tap inside search/URL box at the top, and type in "Save to pouch".
- Look for the search result followed by a celebrity (indicating it is your bookmarklet), and touch it.
Share this article
September 9, 2015
September 6, 2013
January 21, 2017