My Mozilla Firefox
Firefox automatically checks the spelling of terms which you enter in text bins containing several line. When you complete typing a word, it really is inspected against the words in downloaded dictionary. If word is not found in the dictionary, it is underlined in purple, like in these instance:Note:
- Automatic spell-checking is just fired up for text cardboard boxes containing one or more line, where you are able to enter the maximum amount of text as you wish.
- Not all locales include a dictionary installed considering licensing explanations.
Automagically, Firefox is configured to instantly examine spelling. You can easily transform it off in OptionsPreferences window:
- Near the top of the Firefox screen, click on the Firefox option and pick .At the top of the Firefox screen, click on the menu and then pick .On the selection club, click the menu and select .At the top of the Firefox window, go through the selection and choose .
Click on the selection option and choose Options.Preferences.
- Select the panel.
- Click on the tab.
- Uncheck check always my spelling as I type.
- Mouse click okay to shut your options window.Click Close to shut the tastes window.Close the Preferences screen. Close the about:preferences page. Any modifications you have made will immediately be conserved.
Note: Some options might not appear in the tastes window in customized builds of Firefox.
When spell-checking is enabled, it is possible to correct misspelled terms. To fix the misspelled word, Right-clickHold along the Ctrl key whilst you select it and select one of several suggested words towards the top of the selection.
If not one regarding the suggested words is acceptable, you must by hand modify it. If you should be certain the phrase is spelled properly, you can include it on dictionary. To add a word on dictionary, Right-clickHold down the Ctrl key even though you click it, and select .
Note: Added words apply to your entire dictionaries.
You'll install various other dictionaries as needed.
- Right-clickHold along the Ctrl secret whilst you click in almost any text box containing multiple line.
- Choose .
- Click on the enhance Firefox key in the page that opens. Whenever computer software Installation screen seems, click Install today allowing the set up.Whenever warning panel appears, click Install to permit the installation.
- Click on the Restart today option if prompted.
After the dictionary is put in, you can switch to it, as needed. To switch to a different put in dictionary, Right-clickHold down the Ctrl key when you click in a multi-line area, select, then choose the dictionary you intend to use.