How to open KML files?
(iTunes version 6.4 or higher):
- Connect your device t your computer with a USB cable
- Open up iTunes
- Pick your unit from menu at the top regarding the iTunes screen
- Find the Apps tab towards the top of the display screen
- Scroll down and select Gaia through the "File posting" app listing at the bottom
- Pull your imports on top-level Gaia directory
- Launch Gaia GPS and it will prompt you to transfer the data
1. Include the GPX or KML file towards Dropbox account.
2. Install the Dropbox app on your own product
4. Tap within the top suitable for even more options
5. Touch Export
6. Choose the "Open In..." alternative
7. Choose "Copy to Gaia GPS" from the after that display
8. When completed a "effectively Imported Track(s)" message can look
9. The file is for sale in your saved folders
- Gaia GPS features a file restriction of 15 MB. Data over 15 MB is split into a number of files to enable them to import into Gaia GPS.
- Bigger files can take longer to transfer